The Client is seeking a fulltime onsite Software Engineer II for its agile development team.
The client offers a competitive salary, bonus opportunity, excellent 401k plan and health and dental insurance. Other benefits include: gym membership; professional development opportunities; reimbursement for higher education; adoption assistance; and life and disability insurance.
The ideal candidate is a top-tier software developer familiar with the fundamentals of software design, object-oriented programming, high cohesion and loose coupling. The Software Engineer II, with guidance from the software team, will be responsible for collaborating with other departments to deliver business value through envisioning and delivering innovative, excellent, and beautiful solutions. The software engineer builds and deploys these solutions through the client’s suite of applications including Modern Windows WPF, Client Server, Modern Web, Processing Services, SSAS Cube, and/or Enterprise Reporting Platform. The role utilizes best development practices and current design patterns exercising the very best ideas, skills, and abilities daily.
• Top-tier software developer familiar with software design patterns, object-oriented programming, high cohesion and loose coupling
• Experience with .Net and C# (or similar OOP language)
• Experience with relational databases and writing SQL
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field of study
• 2+ years of software development experience.
Beneficial Experience (beneficial but not required)
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field of study
• Proficient in Entity Framework and LINQ
• Experience in the financial, alternative investments, or managed futures industry
• Technology or finance related certifications
• Research language experience such as R, Matlab, and/or Python
• .Net Core
• SQL Server Analysis Services and/or Power BI
• WPF / XAML
• Building Modern Web Apps (frontend and/or backend)